Articles of theoretical and empirical nature on local governance and related areas are invited from policy makers, academicians, research scholars, professionals, extension workers, etc, for the bi-annual publication “KILA Journal of Local Governance”. Contributers are requested to submit the soft copy of their article together with abstract and CV by e-mail to the Editor at: email@example.com
The abstract (containing 120 words on an average) should be attached separately.
The detailed CV of the author(s) should be attached separately.
The article submited for publication will be subject to scrutiny by the experts. The editor reserves the freedom to revise the text.
The article should:
- Be in MS word format,type in 1.5 space on A4 size paper,font:- Times New Roman.
- Be of around 2500 words.
- Avoid tables,pictures,graphs,etc. Tables can be given only if it is unavoidable.
- Number all footnotes serially at the end of the paper.
- Provide references to author and year in the text in parenthesis.
- Have a complete and accurate bibliography, place at the end of the text in the following order.
eg. Argyis.G. 1997: Personality and organisation,Haper and Eow,New York