Mr. Vinod Kumar. C
Lecturer in Rural Economics
Kerala institute of Local Administration
+91 - 474 - 2454169
+91 - 487 - 2201062
Date of Birth : 26-11-1977
Sex : Male
Marital Status : Married
Languages Known : English , Malayalam
KILA Centre for Human Resource Development , ETC P.O, Kottarakara,Kollam District,Pin code: 691531, Kerala, India
Mode of Appointment : Contract
Date of Joining in Service : 01-12-2008
- Doing Ph.D(Economics)
- Direct Trainer Skill from DoPT
- National Trainer in SAGY, National Trainer in Mahatma Gandhi NREGS
- State Technical Resource Team Member for Mission Water Conservation under Mahatma Gandhi NREGS, National Rurban Mission
- DRP Preparation of Chembilode Peralasseri Rurban Cluster(Chembilode – Peralassery Grama Panchayats) under National Rurban Mission
- Guest lecturer in economics at marthoma college (aided college) under calicut university (7 years).
- Guest faculty in school of distance education, calicut university(2 years)
- Preparation of Integrated Cluster Action Plan & Detailed Project Report for Rurban Clusters of Kerala under National Rurban Mission(A MoRD, GoI Programme) entrusted by CRD Kerala.
Areas of Expertise
- Training Course Design
- Integrated Cluster Action Plan Preparation
- Translation of Reading Materials
- Research Assistance.
- RD Programmes(Mahatma Gandhi NREGS, PMAY,Saansad Adharsh Gram Yojana, National Rurban Mission)
- Decentralized Planning
- Finance of Local Governments
- Gender Budgeting
- Natural Resource management
- Water and Sanitation(SBM)
- Social Security and Social Welfare.
- Course Design
- Training Need Analysis
- Module Preparation
- Course Material Preparation or Compilation
- Training Co-ordination
- Prepare Training Programme
- Arranging Guest Faculty if necessary
- Ensure Participation
- Preparation of Training Calendar for the next Financial Year
- Training Need Analysis
- Preparation of Training Calendar
- Preparation of Projects or Training proposals relating to Decentralized Planning and Exposure Visit of External Institutions / Govt. Department /Agency
- Research Association – Conduct Research Studies
- Additional Faculty Charge at KILA – CTDNRM, Agali
Details of Working Papers
- Prepare and Present“Role of Department of Economics and Statistics to support PRIs for inclusive growth under Mahatma Gandhi NREGS” in the National Seminar on Equitable distribution of socio-economic resources for local level planning-Role and responsibility of Department of Economic and Statistics at IMG, Thiruvananthapuram from 13th and 14th December 2016.
- Three cover Stories Published in “Grama Bhoomi” (A Rural Information Bureau Publication)
- “Local Economic Development in Grama Panchayat Level” Published in Volume No.23/149 on July-August 2010.
- “Women Empowerment through Mahatma Gandhi NREGS” Published in Volume No. 24/153 on March – April 2011.
- “Convergence of Development Projects for Local Economic Development” in Volume No 01/39 on January – February 2016.
- Two Chapter in Reading material of SIRD to Newly Elected Block Panchayat Members
- Financial Management
- Saansad Adhars Gram Yojana
- Translated the English Version of Mahatma Gandhi NREGS Publication of NIRDPR – “Role of Key Functionaries in Mahatma Gandhi NREGS”- in to Malayalam
- Three Chapters in VEO In service Training Reading |Material-
- Sustainable Development
- New Economic Policy
- Welfare Economics.
- NIRDPR Hyderabad’s Study on ‘An analysis of Credit and Saving Pattern of Mahatma Gandhi NREGS women Workers in Kollam and Alappuzha districts.
- NIRDPR Hyderabad’s Study on ‘Behaviour & Sanitation – A study amongst the Fishermen community in Thiruvananthapuram and Alappuzha districts.
- Co-ordinated the ‘Impact Assessment Study of Mahatma Gandhi NREGS’ in Five Districts of Kerala viz., Alappuzha(by KUFOS Kochi), Kozhikode & Kannur (Kerala University), Malappuram & Thrisuur(Kerala Agriculture University)
- Assistance (Data Collection & Compilation, conduct of FGD) given to Dr. Oommen John, Senior Faculty Member of SIRD, for Conducting the study ‘Activity Mapping of Panchayati Raj, Kerala’ (A Project Sponsored by Ministry of Panchayati Raj GoI)
- Assistance (Data Collection & Compilation, conduct of FGD) given to Dr. Leela Kumari P, Senior Faculty Member of SIRD, for Completing the ‘Gender Audit Study’ (A Project Sponsored by UNDP, Planning Commission & State Planning Board)
International / National Conference attended
- Conclave of Partner Institutions for Capacity Building of PRIs at NIRDPR, Hyderabad17th and 18th January 2018).
- Regional Workshop of Sustainable Development Goal at Bhubaneswar 6th to 7th November 2017.
- Regional workshop of National Rurban Mission at Bangaluru(30th to 31st October 2017).
- State Technical Resource Team Training on Mission Water Conservation under Mahatma Gandhi NREGS at Mysoru SIRD(7th to 11th August 2017).
- Regional Workshop of Sustainable Development Goal at Bangaloru(7th to 8th July 2017).
- National Level Workshop on finalysing monitoring format of Sustainable Development Goal at KILA, Thrissur.
- Training of Trainers on Mahatma Gandhi NREGS for State Resource Team at NIRD, Hyderabad
- Training of Trainers Programme on Consumer Protection at Indian Institute of Public Administration(IIPA), New Delhi.
- Training of Saansad Adharsh Gram Yojana, sponsored by MoRD at NIRD & PR
- Training of Trainers Programme on Sansad Adharsh Gram Yojana at SIRD, Lucknow
- ToT I on Accountancy and Book keeping of IAY at NIRDPR, Hyderabad.
- ToT II on IEC and Social Audit of IAY at NIRDPR, Hyderabad.
- Direct Trainer Skills (DTS) from IMG, Thiruvananthapuram, Sponsored by DoPT, GoI.
- Training of Trainers Programme on Indira Awas Yojana (IAY) New Guideline at NIRD Hyderabad